Monday 21 May 2018

Prickly Things...

Hello friends

Today's card is very different, it's a project I created for 
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L using their photo corners.
I have to give my Mum credit for saying 'hedgehog' when I was
trying to think of spiky items. 
I'm really pleased with how she turned out, yes it's a girl hedgehog.


I've also used Hemstitch Squares which are now back in stock here.
I typed the quote/sentiment and printed it onto ivory card.  
The quote really did come after a bit of a tiresome couple of days so felt very apt! 


The full blog post tutorial on the Scrapbook Adhesives blog here
and if you have time I would love for you to leave a comment over there,
it really helps. 


If you fancy making anything spiky Photo Corners are available here.

Take care friends, wishing you a great week with no prickly things! 



15 comments:

Chris said...

A great project, Christine, who'd have thought photo corners for a hedgehog. She is very cute.
Chris xx

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning all.
Thank you a great card.
Take care and have fun Kitty.

hazel young said...

Wonderful card Christine, love the hedgehog very creative xx hazel

CraftyCoffey said...

WOW-I just love this picture. We have Hedgehogs visiting every night which is a real treat.
Any chance of you making this into a Charity Kit????

Michele

Betty McAlister said...

A great idea and card Christine. Lovely hedgehog. xx

margaret driscoll said...

Good Morning Christine
Loving the Hedgehog, not that I see them anymore in the garden!
Take care
Love Marg

nattyboots said...

Hi Christine
Lovely card the hedgehog is so cute.
Elaine H X

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
What a clever card, so cute.
Lydia
X

Anonymous said...

What a great card - clever use of the photo corners. WakeyL

Teresa Doyle said...

This is absolutely adorable Christine, I love it! Well done.

Anonymous said...

Lovely card for a Monday morning. Sheila H x

Brenda said...

Hello Christine, I love this card the hedgehog is so cute. Think I ‘need’ those Hemmed Square! Have a good day, love Brenda XX

Lynda's craft's said...

Hi Christine love your card today so cute. Very clever using the hemmed squares
Hugs Lynda xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Christine, This is super genius, I adore this card, and I love how you have created this hedgie with the photo corners, brilliant. I also love the patterned paper you have used. Lots of love from Patricia xx

Jane Willis said...

What a brilliant idea, a great way to use the photo corners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...