Tuesday 11 July 2017

Favourite Flowery Tag

Hello friends

We had a wonderful day at the Kent Show on Sunday but goodness it was hot!
I find the heat just zaps my energy, I'm far more productive in winter!

Today I'm back with a favourite flowery tag.

I've taken a regular kraft luggage tag and papers from Cosmo Cricket.
These are my most favourite papers of all time and I just had a few scraps left.
The dotted layer has been die cut with Pierced Rectangles
and the ivory cardstock with Classic Scallop Squares SM -
both available on the website.
 
 
Affixed my layers in place.

 
Cut two banners and stamped with a sentiment -
Altenew.

 
My foliage and flowers are from Floral Berry Accents.

 
A few gemstones added - the finished tag.



 
I have this tag on my display table in my craft cabin, I often change 
the projects but this one is permanent.

Take care friends - apparently cooler weather today
so I intend to be busy.

2 comments:

hazel young said...

Gorgeous tag Christine. Have a great day x xhazel

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Christine, A beautiful, fresh-looking tag with pretty die-cuts.
Enjoy the cooler temperature, although I found it quite heavy and humid here today.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...